(Released) Christmas Day mod (Full version with source code)

Go down

(Released) Christmas Day mod (Full version with source code) Empty (Released) Christmas Day mod (Full version with source code)

Post by Officer-M. John (Admin) on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:14 pm

I released the my Christmas mod full version with source code on December's 21st. You can play on 12 level (8 normal,1 boss and 3 secret). Code changes e.g:New weapons with ammos,textured floor and ceiling (multiple),new enemies,etc.

Download link:http://www.moddb.com/games/wolfenstein-3d/downloads/wolf-3d-christmas-day-full-version-source-code
Officer-M. John (Admin)
Officer-M. John (Admin)
Admin

Posts : 422
Join date : 2015-10-02
Age : 21

View user profile http://wolf3dfanboys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

(Released) Christmas Day mod (Full version with source code) Empty Re: (Released) Christmas Day mod (Full version with source code)

Post by Vendég on Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:14 am

Officer-M. John (Admin) wrote:I released the my Christmas mod full version with source code on December's 21st. You can play on 12 level (8 normal,1 boss and 3 secret). Code changes e.g:New weapons with ammos,textured floor and ceiling (multiple),new enemies,etc.

Download link:http://www.moddb.com/games/wolfenstein-3d/downloads/wolf-3d-christmas-day-full-version-source-code

I try this mod with the one that you gave me but it didn't work... Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Vendég
Guest


Back to top Go down

(Released) Christmas Day mod (Full version with source code) Empty Re: (Released) Christmas Day mod (Full version with source code)

Post by Officer-M. John (Admin) on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:37 am

Ferir987 wrote:
Officer-M. John (Admin) wrote:I released the my Christmas mod full version with source code on December's 21st. You can play on 12 level (8 normal,1 boss and 3 secret). Code changes e.g:New weapons with ammos,textured floor and ceiling (multiple),new enemies,etc.

Download link:http://www.moddb.com/games/wolfenstein-3d/downloads/wolf-3d-christmas-day-full-version-source-code

I try this mod with the one that you gave me but it didn't work... Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

What? Please write the problem,that why didn't work? Some mod I did for Windows (SDL).
Officer-M. John (Admin)
Officer-M. John (Admin)
Admin

Posts : 422
Join date : 2015-10-02
Age : 21

View user profile http://wolf3dfanboys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

(Released) Christmas Day mod (Full version with source code) Empty Re: (Released) Christmas Day mod (Full version with source code)

Post by Vendég on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:16 pm

Officer-M. John (Admin) wrote:
Ferir987 wrote:
Officer-M. John (Admin) wrote:I released the my Christmas mod full version with source code on December's 21st. You can play on 12 level (8 normal,1 boss and 3 secret). Code changes e.g:New weapons with ammos,textured floor and ceiling (multiple),new enemies,etc.

Download link:http://www.moddb.com/games/wolfenstein-3d/downloads/wolf-3d-christmas-day-full-version-source-code

I try this mod with the one that you gave me but it didn't work... Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

What? Please write the problem,that why didn't work? Some mod I did for Windows (SDL).

It said something about an error that it can't load the game because a dll file is missing...
I don't know why but i had all the dll files...

Vendég
Guest


Back to top Go down

(Released) Christmas Day mod (Full version with source code) Empty Re: (Released) Christmas Day mod (Full version with source code)

Post by Vendég on Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:39 pm

.


Last edited by Wolf3DGuy on Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vendég
Guest


Back to top Go down

(Released) Christmas Day mod (Full version with source code) Empty Re: (Released) Christmas Day mod (Full version with source code)

Post by Vendég on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:50 pm

Wolf3DGuy wrote:Those dll files haha
It works for me, maybe you deleted the dll files accidentally, try download it and launch the exe (don't use dosbox, because it's SDL).

Thanks for the info! Smile
Yeah you might be right, maybe i did deleted the files... silly me... Embarassed Razz Laughing

Vendég
Guest


Back to top Go down

(Released) Christmas Day mod (Full version with source code) Empty Re: (Released) Christmas Day mod (Full version with source code)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum