(Idea) Enemy uses same weapon as player when it look him

Go down

(Idea) Enemy uses same weapon as player when it look him

Post by Officer-M. John (Admin) on Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:58 pm

So Idea I found out on Simpsons mod,that Homer's Clone uses same weapon as player when he look him. E.G:Pistol or Chaingun uses as Player. Which is hard to do this in coding?
avatar
Officer-M. John (Admin)
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2015-10-02
Age : 21

View user profile http://wolf3dfanboys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: (Idea) Enemy uses same weapon as player when it look him

Post by Ferir987 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:37 pm

Officer-M. John (Admin) wrote:So Idea I found out on Simpsons mod,that Homer's Clone uses same weapon as player when he look him. E.G:Pistol or Chaingun uses as Player. Which is hard to do this in coding?

I think it is the latter one! Neutral
But of course i myself am not a mod maker... Smile
avatar
Ferir987
Wolf 3D fan boys member
Wolf 3D fan boys member

Posts : 254
Join date : 2016-04-15
Age : 22
Location : Hungary, Budapest

View user profile https://jhoni196.blogspot.hu/

Back to top Go down

Re: (Idea) Enemy uses same weapon as player when it look him

Post by Officer-M. John (Admin) on Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:40 pm

I know. May I'll ask help.
avatar
Officer-M. John (Admin)
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2015-10-02
Age : 21

View user profile http://wolf3dfanboys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: (Idea) Enemy uses same weapon as player when it look him

Post by Ferir987 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:41 pm

Officer-M. John (Admin) wrote:I know. May I'll ask help.

Yes you should ask help! Neutral
But not from me! Very Happy
Im a stupid person when it comes to this! Laughing Laughing
avatar
Ferir987
Wolf 3D fan boys member
Wolf 3D fan boys member

Posts : 254
Join date : 2016-04-15
Age : 22
Location : Hungary, Budapest

View user profile https://jhoni196.blogspot.hu/

Back to top Go down

Re: (Idea) Enemy uses same weapon as player when it look him

Post by Ferir987 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:42 pm

Officer-M. John (Admin) wrote:I know. May I'll ask help.

Yes you should ask help! Neutral
But not from me! Very Happy
Im a stupid person when it comes to this! Laughing Laughing
avatar
Ferir987
Wolf 3D fan boys member
Wolf 3D fan boys member

Posts : 254
Join date : 2016-04-15
Age : 22
Location : Hungary, Budapest

View user profile https://jhoni196.blogspot.hu/

Back to top Go down

Re: (Idea) Enemy uses same weapon as player when it look him

Post by Officer-M. John (Admin) on Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:44 pm

I didn't want to ask from you because you can't coding but also from other who can.
avatar
Officer-M. John (Admin)
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2015-10-02
Age : 21

View user profile http://wolf3dfanboys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: (Idea) Enemy uses same weapon as player when it look him

Post by Ferir987 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:51 pm

Officer-M. John (Admin) wrote:I didn't want to ask from you because you can't coding but also from other who can.

THANK GOD... Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
Ferir987
Wolf 3D fan boys member
Wolf 3D fan boys member

Posts : 254
Join date : 2016-04-15
Age : 22
Location : Hungary, Budapest

View user profile https://jhoni196.blogspot.hu/

Back to top Go down

Re: (Idea) Enemy uses same weapon as player when it look him

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum