My spiritual problem (Messages to many people)

Go down

My spiritual problem (Messages to many people) Empty My spiritual problem (Messages to many people)

Post by Officer-M. John (Admin) on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:37 pm

From March 9th I'm boring only and depressed plus bad fun. I can't enjoy happiness. I miss old,nice times. I message this to many people. E.G:To Stathmk,Ferir987,etc. You can't feel my problem! Stathmk! I didn't say,that we are friend. You knew,that I'm autism. But,you didn't pay attention for this. You didn't change nothing rather you became worse. Which would be if you become or other Wolf 3D modder or blockers to autism and same these feel? Right,that this would be bad? Easy,that you don't come to here with more Wolf 3D modder. You can look only,that others used others' things with recolor. But,that you don't look who try to create own thing. It's disgusting. Now this so as European group's state in Brussels.
Officer-M. John (Admin)
Officer-M. John (Admin)
Admin

View user profile http://wolf3dfanboys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My spiritual problem (Messages to many people) Empty Re: My spiritual problem (Messages to many people)

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:20 pm

Yes, stathmk is worst! OMJ is best cheers

Back to top Go down

My spiritual problem (Messages to many people) Empty Re: My spiritual problem (Messages to many people)

Post by Officer-M. John (Admin) on Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:51 pm

Hehe. Thanks. I wrote e-mail. I need help on Simpsons mod.
Officer-M. John (Admin)
Officer-M. John (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vendég on Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:25 am

Officer-M. John (Admin) wrote:Hehe. Thanks. I wrote e-mail. I need help on Simpsons mod.

Please delete my profile!
I no longer want to be part of this community!

Can you delete my profile???

Vendég

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer-M. John (Admin) on Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:37 am

Ferir987 wrote:
Officer-M. John (Admin) wrote:Hehe. Thanks. I wrote e-mail. I need help on Simpsons mod.

Please delete my profile!
I no longer want to be part of this community!

Can you delete my profile???

No,I'll not. Please stop the continous asking from same thing!!!! It's very annoying and boring already. Don't play your depression at here plus you block me on Facebook,that you don't should say why you don't want to talk with me. This blocking too very boring and in one disgusting,that you don't say the problem. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad
Officer-M. John (Admin)
Officer-M. John (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyRavishing on Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:36 pm

Why are you autism? Can you fix it with Tylenol? Or advil. Pills are good. My spiritual problem (Messages to many people) 0cb
SimplyRavishing
SimplyRavishing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer-M. John (Admin) on Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:56 pm

SimplyRavishing wrote:Why are you autism? Can you fix it with Tylenol? Or advil. Pills are good. My spiritual problem (Messages to many people) 0cb

So I was born unfortunately. Sad
Officer-M. John (Admin)
Officer-M. John (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down